Thank you for your interest in the International Student Program at LCS. Our international students are fully immersed in a distinct and exceptional high school education in preparation for college.
While studying at LCS, students can expect to receive rigorous and challenging academics while building character and relationships. College level classes, internship opportunities, and leadership goals define the academic program and educational experience designed for an international student who is part of our community. Loudonville Christian School is glad to admit International Students and is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Completed International Student application, including $150 application fee
- Copy of bank statement (proof of funds)
- Copy of academic records/transcripts for previous 2 or 3 years
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Test results for the TOEFL (within the past 8 months)
- Copy of applicant's passport title page
Once you submit application materials, you will be contacted for a Skype interview.
For further information, please contact Meg Booth in the Admissions Office.