Making application to Loudonville Christian School is one of the best decisions you could make for your family! We place great importance on the partnership with our families and continually pray for those who will attend. Thank you for your consideration.
All domestic applicants should complete the following steps. If you have any questions throughout this process, contact the Admissions Office at 528-434-6051 ext 304
Step 1— Submit Application Materials to LCS
Complete all portions of the application and submit with other documents found in the application packet. Other documents include:
- $35 Application Fee
- Completed application for admission
- Copy of birth certificate for students entering PK-2nd grade. The birth date cutoff is September 1
- Full academic records for all students: transcript for high school, report cards for grades 1-8
- Record of all standardized test results (AP, SAT, PSAT, ACT, ELA, etc.)
- Teacher Recommendation Forms
- Record of other professional records (IEP, 504 Plans, Special Education)
- Documented record of immunizations and current health physicals
- Pastor Recommendation Form (required for K-12 students)
- Student Biography Form for students entering 7th to 12th grade
Step 2— Complete Entrance Testing
An entrance testing is required for students seeking admission to grades Kindergarten to 12th grade. A PSAT, SAT, or ACT score may be used in place of an entrance exam for an incoming Sophomore, Junior, or Senior, however supplemental testing may be required.
Step 3— Acceptance and Registration
Once an admission decision is finalized, families will be notified by the Admissions Office. A meeting with the Director of Admissions and the Principal is scheduled where registration materials are completed together. A 5% tuition deposit is required at the time of registration.
*Financial Aid is only available after Registration is complete*
Step 4— Ready for Enrollment
After a deposit is made and registration complete, students are enrolled and ready to attend!
I wanted to thank Loudonville Christian school for a wonderful school year. Our daughter had an amazingly positive experience, in which she grew both academically and spiritually. The respect and love with which her fellow students, teachers and administrators showed her reflects the core values that are the backbone of a true Christian education. It is apparent that LCS is a big family and we look forward to being a part of that for many years to come.