Thank you for your interest in Loudonville Christian School. If you feel led to become part of our professional school community, LCS invites you to download and complete the application below and return it along with a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Amanda Bigham at email@example.com. We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its Godly faculty and staff. We are grateful for those who are professionally qualified, who love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models (Luke 6:40).
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Loudonville Christian School. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in your life.
Current Openings (Teaching)
LCS is seeking to fill the following positions for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Upper School Chemistry (PT)
Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and completed teacher application to Amanda Bigham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LCS is accepting ongoing applications for substitute teachers. All interested applicants should complete a substitute teacher application, cover letter and resume to Amanda Bigham at email@example.com.
Current Openings (Staff)
- LCS is accepting ongoing applications for bus drivers. All interested applicants should complete a bus driver application to Debbie Fox, Executive Business Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Athletics Department educates students to glorify God by using the bodies and gifts that have been given to us. We aim to teach students the priority of honoring the Lord above themselves. If your gifts call you to a coaching position at LCS, we want to hear from you!
All coaches on staff are CPR and AED certified. Coaching certification and experience is preferred and a stipend is offered.
- Boys' Modified Soccer Head Coach
- Girls' Modified Soccer Head Coach
- Girls' Modified Volleyball Head Coach