Thank you for your interest in Loudonville Christian School. If you feel led to become part of our professional school community, LCS invites you to download and complete the application below along with a cover letter. We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its Godly faculty and staff. We are grateful for those who are professionally qualified, who love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models (Luke 6:40).
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Loudonville Christian School. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in your life.
Current Openings (Teaching)
LCS is seeking to fill the following positions for the 2021-2022 school year (unless otherwise noted).
- Long Term Substitute for Upper School English Teacher
Full Time Physical Education Teacher (Grades PK-12)
- Full Time Upper School English Teacher (for the 2022-2023 school year)
- Full Time Athletic Director (for the 2022-2023 school year)
Ongoing: Substitute Teachers (Upper School and Lower School)
- LCS is accepting ongoing applications for substitute teachers. All interested applicants should complete a substitute teacher application, cover letter and resume. For those seeking to substitute for Lower School (PK-5th grade), please attention your application packet to Amanda Bigham at email@example.com. For those seeking to substitute for Upper School (6th-12th grade), please attention your application packet to Taylor Philippi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings (Staff)
Immediate: Administratrive Assistant
- We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in the school office. This is a part-time, salaried, ten month position with benefits. If interested, please submit a letter of interest with a completed Staff Application to Shelly Smith at email@example.com or in the Main Office. The deadline to submit applications is January 31, 2022.
Ongoing: Bus Drivers
- LCS is accepting ongoing applications for bus drivers. All interested applicants should complete a bus driver application to Debbie Fox, Executive Business Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Athletics Department educates students to glorify God by using the bodies and gifts that have been given to us. We aim to teach students the priority of honoring the Lord above themselves. If your gifts call you to a coaching position at LCS, we want to hear from you!
All coaches on staff are CPR and AED certified. Coaching certification and experience is preferred and a stipend is offered.
LCS is currently seeking to fill the following position for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Athletic Director (full time)
The Athletic Department has the following coaching vacancies for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Boys' Varsity Baseball Coach
- Boys' Modified Head Baseball Coach
- Girls' Modified Head Softball Coach
Contact Jessie Brustle at email@example.com for more information.