Thank you for your interest in Loudonville Christian School. If you feel led to become part of our professional school community, LCS invites you to download and complete the application below along with a cover letter and resume. We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its Godly faculty and staff. We are grateful for those who are professionally qualified, who love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models (Luke 6:40).
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Loudonville Christian School. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in your life.
Current Openings (Staff)
Director of External Affairs and Admissions (12 Month, Full Time Position)
The Director of External Affairs and Admissions oversees all Enrollment and Advancement goals, initiatives, strategies, and procedures. This position is responsible for the overall implementation and daily functions pertaining to fundraising, public relations, marketing, and communications, while providing administrative oversight to admissions functions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and management experience
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Media & marketing savvy
- Event planning & fundraising knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities
- Technical skills include creation of digital content & print materials, Google suite, and website & database tasks
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and staff application to Meg Booth, email@example.com, by May 26, 2023.
Current Openings (Teaching)
Lower School Music Teacher for the 2023-2024 school year
We are seeking a creative and passionate music educator to join our Lower School (grades PK - 5). This is a part time position. All interested applicants should submit a teacher application, cover letter, and resume to the attention of Amanda Bigham, Director of Lower School, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 26, 2023.
Ongoing: Substitute Teachers (Upper School and Lower School)
- LCS is accepting ongoing applications for substitute teachers. All interested applicants should complete a substitute teacher application, cover letter and resume. For those seeking to substitute for Lower School (PK-5th grade), please attention your application packet to Amanda Bigham at email@example.com. For those seeking to substitute for Upper School (6th-12th grade), please attention your application packet to Taylor Philippi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Athletics Department educates students to glorify God by using the bodies and gifts that have been given to us. We aim to teach students the priority of honoring the Lord above themselves. If your gifts call you to a coaching position at LCS, we want to hear from you!
All coaches on staff are CPR and AED certified. Coaching certification and experience is preferred and a stipend is offered.
- There are no current positions open.
To keep your name on file, please contact Rachel Kohrs, Athletic Director, at email@example.com, and submit a staff application to her attention.