The annual auction creates a venue to share our vision and mission with the Capital Region Community who may not be familiar with our school or God’s word. The revenues raised not only increase our Annual Fund, but they also help finance a specific Compelling Need within the School.
Thank you for Your Support
Our Auction would not be possible without the donations from the hundreds of businesses that give to our event.
Hosting the Auction & Gala is not possible with the generous support of event sponsors who provide funding to offest costs associated with our event.
We are so grateful for their generosity and support!
Attend the Event
This year is our 18th Annual LCS Gala & Auction! The event will take place virtually from April 24 - April 30, 2021. There is no cost to attend the event, simply join us online! Our 6-day long Auction will celebrate our 60 years of commitment to Christian education. Here's how to join:
- Online Silent Auction from Saturday, April 24 - Friday, April 30. The online auction site opens on April 24th.
- Virtual Gala Celebration event on Friday, April 30 via LCS' Facebook and YouTube channels.
History of Compelling Need
Each year we have a “compelling need” project that focuses on a significant need within the building and/or facilities of our campus. These are often capital projects that improve our physical assets. Previous Compelling Needs have included:
- 2020 - Smart TV & Technology Upgrade / COVID-19 Tuition Assistance Fund
- 2019 - Gymnasium & Bleacher Upgrade
- 2018 - Outdoor Classroom & Pavilion
- 2017 - PK & 1st Grade Renovation Project
The 2021 Compelling Need
Outside Entrance Improvement Project
This project will encompass a formal covered portico and walkway that appropriately complements our current structure while enhancing the appearance of LCS to reflect a strong tradition of excellence. The project will:
- Feature a Dignified Aesthetic
- Reflect a Welcoming Atmosphere for Visitors
- Accommodate Covering and Protection for Inclement Weather
- Better Streamline Admittance to the School
- Provide Additional Security
- Improve Traffic Flow