This year, LCS is pleased to host our 19th Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala as a live event and back together in-person again! LCS will host a hybrid online silent auction. A hybrid event meaning, certain auction items will only be available online and certain auction items will only be available at the in-person event. This special event will include:
- Online Silent Auction from Friday, March 25 - Wednesday, March 30. The silent auction website is available now until March 30th at noon. Check out our Online Auction here!
- In-Person Auction & Gala Celebration event on Thursday, March 31 at 6:00 pm at Franklin Plaza in Troy. Both silent auction items and live auction items will be available. Purchase your tickets here.
- Compelling Need
- Donations and offerings from hundreds of businesses!
The Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala would not be possible without the support of local businesses and individuals. We are so grateful for their generous support!
The Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala creates a venue to share LCS' vision and mission with the Capital Region who might not be familiar with our school or God’s Word. The revenues raised not only increase our Annual Fund, but also help finance a specific Compelling Need within the school.
History of Compelling Need
Each year we have a “Compelling Need” project that focuses on a significant need within the building and/or facilities of our campus. These are often capital projects that improve our physical assets. Previous Compelling Needs have included:
- 2021 - Outside Entrance Improvement Project
- 2020 - Smart TV & Technology Upgrade / COVID-19 Tuition Assistance Fund
- 2019 - Gymnasium & Bleacher Upgrade
- 2018 - Outdoor Classroom & Pavilion
- 2017 - PK & 1st Grade Renovation Project
The 2022 Compelling Need:
Library and Media Center Renovation
The Library and Media Center Renovation will enhance our PreK - 12th academic programs and serve to further advance LCS while better equipping our students.
To donate to this year's Compelling Need, click below.