This year, LCS is pleased to host our 20th Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala on March 23, 2023. The Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala creates an opportunity to share LCS' vision and mission with those in the Capital Region who might not be familiar with our school or God’s Word. The revenues raised not only increase our Annual Fund, but also help finance a specific Compelling Need within the school.
- 20th Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala event on Thursday, March 23 at 6:00 P.M. at Franklin Plaza in Troy, NY. Both Silent Auction items and Live Auction items will be available. The program will feature our 2023 Compelling Need. Purchase your tickets here.
- Visit the Online Auction Catalog to preview the Silent Auction and Live Auction items that will be available at the Auction & Gala on March 23. Visit here!
The Annual Treasures of the Heart Auction & Gala would not be possible without the support of local businesses and individuals. We are so grateful for their generous support!
History of Compelling Need
Each year we have a “Compelling Need” project that focuses on a significant need within the building and/or facilities of our campus. These are often capital projects that improve our physical assets. Previous Compelling Needs have included:
- 2022 - Library and Media Center Renovation
- 2021 - Outside Entrance Improvement Project
- 2020 - Smart TV & Technology Upgrade / COVID-19 Tuition Assistance Fund
- 2019 - Gymnasium & Bleacher Upgrade
- 2018 - Outdoor Classroom & Pavilion
The 2023 Compelling Need:
Athletic and Event Facility Upgrade
We are excited to announce the 2023 Compelling Need as the Athletic and Event Facility Upgrade. LCS' gymnasium and athletic facility is a multi-purpose space that supports multiple programs, such as: SOAR Summer Camp, Athletic Summer Programs, Daily Morning Meets, All School Assemblies, Special Events (Grandparents Day, School Spirit, etc.), Clubs, Gym Classes and Athletic Teams. It is our desire/goal for this upgrade to include locker room renovations, installation of air conditioning and implementing an upgraded sound system.
In addition, these improvements will serve to enhance the athletic and fan support experiences, as well as better the experience of LCS' students, faculty & staff in their daily use of this multi-purpose space.
To donate to this year's Compelling Need, click below.